Re: stupid Land Rover commercial

There's an ad they've started running

>recently which involves a Land Rover >being driven into the hold of a cargo plane >and then the plane fly>=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"On April 6th, an LR3 navigated a >plane from Nice =A0 to Corsica. Find out how >at {URL of website}."

Is this the spot where they show Corsica? Nice visuals, I give the advertisement a B+.

Yeah, that's great. You know what, guys? >I don't care how; I want a website to go to >to find out why I should give a damn.

.. Mr. Hole

The favor of your reply is requested.

"You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

Reply to
DickCheney Shotgun FaceVictim Mr Hole