Land Rover Clubs

Can aany one tell me if there is any Land Rover club that cover the East Cambridgeshire area around the Ely area preferable.

Reply to
robin miles-holdaway

You could try The Breckland Land Rover club, I don't have any involvement with them but they sound like they're in the right area.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Scarab

Try the over group

Chris

rob> Can aany one tell me if there is any Land Rover club that cover the East

Reply to
C Mortimer

In message , Bill Scarab writes

We're probably a bit too 'east' but then again we've got members in Wales... :-)

Reply to
AndyG

I know of several groups in the area, Peterborough 4x4 Club (I'm the chairman), Beds Herts and Cambs LROC, and also Cambs GLASS, of which I'm a member.

You can check out the Peterborugh 4x4 club at

Beds herts and cambs at
Cambs Glass at
HTH

Simon