Rover rises from the ashes - L123LGN

No sorry,

Not that Rover, my old 214 SLi which has been sat in a field RIPing for the last year is once again breathing fire after a new head, windscreen, hoses and a little genle fettling and welding by my brother in law.

I think it must be a cat as this is about it's 7th life and it's had more heads than an intergalactic president.

If anyone out there knows the early history of this car i'd be interested to hear ( snipped-for-privacy@o2.co.uk).

I know it was owned by London Electricity and then by the Plods in London, but i'd be interested to hear how a white/grey example of this fine motor came to be blue (This is not a cue to say it was re-sprayed! - No one likes a smart alec!)

Reply to
zikkimalambo

zikkimalambo

Bah! I Meant K123LGN !