Rover 75 paking heater upgrade bits for sale

Following the successful conversion of my Webasto thermo top auxiliary heater to a full blown Parking heater in my Rover 75 I have the following bits left over that I have just put on Ebay

Waeco Magic Touch MT 350 Keyless Remote item 8017746436 as referred to in these instructions

Or a Webasto Y Cable for any Telestart and or Mini Timer item 4593269700 Just what you need if you are going to do as I did and get a Telestart and mini timer

If you fancy having a go at converting yours (it is relatively simple to do I will be producing a how I did it guide shortly

Telestarts are not cheap I paid around £140 for mine from Ebay in Germany the Waecos like the one mentioned above are somewhat cheaper I paid £15 for this one so that is my starting price on Ebay i.e I am just covering my costs

Go for it watching the frost melt from the breakfast table is well worth it!

Rgds Keith

Reply to
Keith