Coolant Hose for a 2000 95 Aero

I had a coolant hose blow on the ride home last night, from what I can tell no additional damage was done, the car got pretty hot but I was luckily very close to home so I didn't have to do much driving to get it off the road. When I took a look at the engine I saw the hose that runs parallel with the engine, and almost under the coolant reservoir had a large hole in it, and any attempts to put coolant in the car would just result in it spilling out of this hole whenever the engine builds up pressure.

Obviously then, this hose needs to be replaced, but the way the engine is constructed I can't get any tools down in there to replace it. Anyone have any tips for getting down in there and getting this hose replaced?

Reply to
Dave G