Blow Back Hose

is this something I can replace .. 100 dollars ATB wants .. 2000 Cherokee

Reply to
Mindy

Not sure what that is. Blow Back is a condition where oil shows up on the air filter. This is usually caused by the hard vacuum line at the back of the oil cover getting plugged up with oil. Removing and cleaning usually fixes that. The part is cheap.

Second solution down.

And yes, you can fix it yourself.

My suggtstion is find a good local mechanic that isn't part of a chain store. Chain stores and dealerships have fixed pricing that is most often way more than the actual service should cost.

Reply to
DougW