Fulda Quantum Elite-Any good on a Vig?

Does anyone have any experience with the Fulda Quantum Elite? They are new in the US and NTB/Tire Kingdom is putting them out at a decent price. The dealer said they have the same tread pattern as the Goodyear F1-GS which is a great tire, especially when wet. Now I realize compounds are different but the price is good and the tire looks good. I can get them for roughly the same price as Pirelli PZero Nero's. I'll be putting them on a 2000 9-3 Viggen.

Reply to
WitchDr