UK, EBAY query, what is a set of Incas worth?

Especially if they were still attached to a 99 Turbo Combi Coupe in=20 black. Tax and MOT expired.

120K miles. Currently =A3205 (reserve met)6 days to go, in Cleveland=20 (North East England).

Could amke someone a tidy project. Looks from the single photo to be in=20 reasonable condition.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

Aaaargh! Always up north! Anyone would think there was a mass migration of nice 900s and 99s to the north at some point...

Reply to
Grunff

I usually find, when there is something I fancy (like the Skoda Estelle=20

130LSE with 50k 11 months tax and MOT, and a rebuilt unleaded engine and=20 an upgrade to electronic ignition for =A3500 (and that is a price not an=20 auction)) it's down south (Somerset in this case) so it works both ways=20 mate. Bit far to travel if the photos are a bit old, and it turns out to=20 be a total lemon.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

IIRC, the explanation as to why one finds all of the immaculate

1950s classic cars in Calfornia is the nice dry climate. That'n wouldn't work here, I fear.

-- Andrew Stephenson

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson