mk 2 Mondeo (UK) query

Hi,

I'm in the UK and have a mk 2 Mondeo. The hose has come out of the winscreen washer fluid reservoir and I can't see where to put it back in, since the container dissapears down through a hole. All I know is that the hose is supposed to route down that hole as well.

I wriggled under the car but my view of everything is obscured by a large metal panel.

I'm a bit stumped. I can't see how to get at it.

Also, does it just clip onto a nozzle or something? The end of the hose seems tapered you see.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards Chapman.

Reply to
Chapman Baxter

"Chapman Baxter" a écrit dans le message de news: 449c5013$0$656$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aaisp.net.uk...

Hi Chapman,

Same thing on a french one last year, and what I remember, I've pull the wheel (the one which is under this reservoir) to see where to fit this hose.

Denis

Reply to
Denis

hiya,

Jack up the offside front and remove the plastic undertray that runs the width of the car just behind the bumper (torx head bolts I think) You'll find the reservoir under the offside front wing and can now just about get two hands to the motor to push the pipe back on. Softening the end of the pipe in a mug of hot water can make it easier to push on.

pottsy