Used Saab 9-5 deal

I'm considering buying a used 2001 9-5 wagon with 49,000 miles on it. It's a certified Saab through a dealer and seems in good condition. Test drive was fine. But the Carfax search showed that it was registered as a commercial vehicle, which concerns me, and the price the dealer is asking, below $19,000, seems almost too good. Something in my gut tells me to avoid this. Am I just being paranoid and should I go for this?

Reply to
volvo-italiano

Commercial could just mean that a business owner leased it under the company name. The price is close to others. This is a link to used cars at an Ohio Saab dealer. There are a couple of wagons that are right in that range.

Saabway in Atlanta, which specializes in selling Saabs coming off lease,has several 2000 wagons for about $4,000 less.http://www.saabway.com/Inventory.aspx

snipped-for-privacy@madmousergraphics.com

design, print design, photography

Reply to