Saab 9-5

I have a Saab 9-5 1998 with 112000 miles on the clock. It suddenly died with no coughing or spluttering and the only problem I have had recently is the alarm has to be set on doors only. Has anybody got any ideas please Reggie

Reply to
Reggie

Check your DI cassette. (apparently a standard problem, although it's yet to happen to me)

X.

Reply to
Xenna

Yep, almost certainly the DI.

Johannes

Johannes H Andersen

Thanks a lot. It was the DI now on the raod again.. Reggie

Reggie

Yeaaah... That JUST happened to my 2000 9-5 Aero. Direct Ignition Cassette. Whoopty do.

Unfortunately for me.... The TCS Throttlebody died 3 weeks later. A $500 job... Plus I was leaking coolant and oil. $1400 out the door. ARGH...

I've got 67K miles on my Aero.

-ME

Reply to
Marc Escuro