2002 saturn vue "Service" light with wrench

My 2002 saturn vue has a light that come on and off at will.I scanned it for codes with a friends scanner and it shows no codes or pending codes. I was told the light may come on at a certain mileage and can be be shut off with a simple reset procedure. Can anyone help with this?

Reply to
ts5519

I think I remember you had to disconnect the battery for a few minutes. Fred

94 SC2
Reply to
Fred

It's a Maintenance Light to remind you to change the oil. Check the owners manual for reset instructions.

Steve

Reply to
Steve