96 SL1 Saturn ( Service Light W/ Wrench?) HELP!!!

My 96 SL1 Saturn has a Service light on with a wrench next to it. Can someone please help me pin point the problem? It runs fine but the light is staying on most of the time. If anyone one has any ideas it would be much appreciated!

Reply to
BetterMan

Is it a pink car with purple polkadots? If so it might need its exhaust belt tightened. There was a TSB on cars with that color scheme...

Without tell us the code we would be shooting in the dark. Goto someplace like autozone that reads the codes for free and get it read. Then come back here and tell us what the code is.

Reply to
Blah blah