Battery Check

I really dont think anytone at Saturn has checked my 03 Ion battery,if they did ,thet never told me!,so,i'm taking it in this friday for an oil change & finally rememberedto tell them.These guys are SO casual about their work,you almost have to raise your voice to get a point across.

Reply to
teem

hmm, since when did casual and lackadaisical mean the same thing? (Saturn techs are like a good mule, they'll faithfully get you across the river - once you whip them in the right direction)

Reply to
marx404