'03 Ion Rims

Alright!,what happened?,I get the year they use all aluminum rims,was it 04 or 05 they switched to those butt ugly steel ones w/a plastic cover?.When I first noticed it,I thought they were guards for the anti lock brakes-to keep out water/snow.

Reply to
teem

Um, ae you referring to stock ION.1 and base ION.2 rims? Nope, same as always, you are just a day late and a dollar short for just noticing this. Ditto on S series too, all base models have wheel covers over stock black rims, uplevels, 2 and 3 have alloy rims. Been that way since the dawn of Saturn.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Reply to