Saturn ION Fog Lights

I'm installing some aftermarket fog lights on my 2003 Saturn ION 1 and would like to use the OEM switch and any wiring that exists in the car for the fog lights. (No pre-existing fog lights, but appears to have some of the wiring for them.)

I have read a few posts from others with older vehicles, but nothing seemed to shed any light on this particular Saturn model.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, William

Reply to
TReef

teem

Where on your level 3 do they connect? I have noticed a wired, un-used connector clip behind the drivers side headlight assembly and have found the fuse connector. Just need to see what is behind the dash and get a switch.

Thanks, William

Reply to
TReef

Reply to