Defensive Driving

I was almost clipped by this person who was trying to catch up with another speeding car.I've learned to watch what is coming behind me when one speeding car passes. Often, it is a race of some kind.

I just got my 2000 SL1 professionally detailed including under the hood. The engine looks showroom new and with 126K miles the car is still like new. I don't want to lose it anytime soon.

Dean S. Lautermilch