Looking for parts

I am looking for any one that is parting out any S-Seires saturns. I have a

2001 SC, so i know it's a stretch looking for parts. I am looking for rear disc setup, fog lights, power windows, and some other items. Also, i need to change the auto. tranny fluid on a 2000 LS2, what type of filter is on the tranny? Thank you for your time
Reply to
uknewwho

I am also looking for any performence parts, header, nitrous wet or dry, and such

Reply to
uknewwho

Try this guy.

His name is Joey and he specializes in just what you are looking for. I have bought from him before.

marx404

marx404