Looking For Avanti Parts

Hello everyone. I'm looking for a pair of front turn lamps for a '63 Avanti. I need the actual castings as the Avanti I just purchased was missing these items. I have some parts for trade (mostly '53/'54 stuff) or could purchase outright. Thanks for your time and consideration.

-Will

Reply to
S2BAKER

Here:

...near the bottom of the page (no image)

Reply to
WayneC

Reply to
S2BAKER

Nostalgic is about the only pure Avanti parts vendor I'm aware of. They (Dan Booth and his wife Betty)have been in the business over 30 years. They bought all the pre-Blake Avanti parts when Avanti sold to Carfaro, who moved the company to Ohio. They procure repro parts in some instances where parts are no longer available (like the parking and tail light housings).

Here's a couple of other items:

Avanti Owners Assoc forum:

Avanti Parts & Restorations, Morrisville PA 800-524-8142 Meyers Studebaker Parts, Duncan Falls OH 740-674-4897 Dave Thibeault, Maynard MA 978-897-3158

used to be an active site, but isn't online today, maybe try it in the future

Reply to
WayneC

Reply to
John Poulos

Do you mean Nostalgic? Maybe they're taking a vacation (but I would think there'd be an answering machine)

John, do you still need a radiator? I seem to remember having one around here somewhere and keeping it for possible spare... but if it's the one I'm thinking of, and if I can find it, it would need to be recored (not to mention shipping from CA). What's it worth?

Reply to
WayneC

Reply to
John Poulos

They probably went to Palm Springs for the Avanti bash.... Apr 23 - 29

Reply to
SilverStude

That explains it.

Reply to
John Poulos

Nostalgic Motors open monday---thursday 10am--4:30

Lenny

l l

Reply to
Lenny