SL2 Wiper pivot arms

The pivot arms of the wiper seems seize on my car. Is this a commun problem on this car? Is it possible to fix it just by cleaning the linkage and the pivots or I will need a replacement?

Thanks!

Reply to
Gilles Ouellet

Easy to fix. Mine have broken twice. Lift the lid and remove the plastic at the bottom of the windshield with a torex.

Reply to
Tenzo

Same thing happen to my 92 SC2, I went to the junk yard bought a new set of arms and motor for $100 Cdn.

Reply to
sss