Santa Fe wiper arms

Need to know where I can purchase replacement wiper arms (front) for my 04 Santa Fe. They're weather-worn and unsightly. : )

Thanks, Kyle

Reply to
Empyrea

Any Hyundai dealer will be happy to sell them to you.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Or have them dipped in a hot tank and re-paint...

Reply to
Steve R.

Could he just remove them, clean them and spray them with a few coats of Rustoleum?

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

Reply to message from "Steve R." (Mon, 20 Aug

2007 12:09:14) about "Re: Santa Fe wiper arms":

SR> Or have them dipped in a hot tank and re-paint...

Or buy a can of spray paint and give it a shot.

Regards Wayne Moses Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:27:34 -0500

Wayne Moses