Re: 2004 ION Special Edition Photos

You're kidding me. This is an ION.3 with leather. I was feverishly expecting more... :-/

Photos of the new 2004 ION Special Edition sedan are now online at > SaturnFans.com. Dressed in black paint, the special-edition ION sedan has a > premium presence. Other exterior touches are ultra-bright machined 16-inch > alloy wheels with unique center cap and lug nuts, and a chrome exhaust tip > with rear fascia cutout. The interior theme is a two-tone neutral and ebony. > Leather trim is standard, and seats are perforated leather with ebony > accents. > > For the full story and photos visit: >
> Enjoy! > Charlie > >
Reply to
NoSetFine