Steel Rims for Saturn Vue

Does anyone know of a place where I can purchase steel rims to fit my 03 Vue. Being in Canada the winters are hard on the Alloy rims that came with it. I checked at the dealer but they want 325.00/rim which is crazy. Is there any other GM product with the same bolt pattern. I tried the rims off my 88 Blazer which is that same bolt pattern but the studs are off just enought that it doesn't fit.

Reply to
TKO