Wheel alignment specifications

Hi all

I'm having some wheel alignment work done on my 97 SW2, and I'm curious about the numbers. The minimum toe-in values on the front wheels are .1 and .1 degrees. On a 2000 SL2 the minimum value is 0 degrees. I'm not positive, but I believe its the same numbers for the rear tires as well. Does anyone know of a reason for this. I'd like to have the car setup for the absolute best fuel economy that I can get from the car (its always been less than it should be).

Thanks

David

Reply to
David O'Rourke