Wheel swap

Would I benefit from replacing the 185(?) 75 13 's on my 1987 Corolla SR-5 with the 215(?) 60 15's from a 1995 Saturn SW-2?

Reply to
lectricmania

lectricmania

Do you know if the wheels will even fit? Or is that what you are asking?

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I didnt realize Saturn wheels are 15's. I guess that's a good thing. They look kindof fat compared to wheels on new Toyota's or Mits Eclipses though.

Hey Lectric - ever decide what yer going to do with that screwed up motor? Lower profile tires will give you sharper handling. Possibly a bit rougher ride. Also - all bets are off on tire specific rated milage. Using lower profile tires can potentially give you shorter tire life - at least that's the Discount Tire disclaimer.

-Cheers, WaVy

Reply to
wavy

Reply to