WTB-> 185/60/13 tires from Europe or elsewhere

Hi everyone.

There are only a couple of tire manufacturers that sell the 185/60/13 tire size in North America. I am wondering if there is a retailer elsewhere in the world who carries this size from a European tire manufacturer (ie: Sava, Continental, etc.. or Japanese, Korean, etc.)

The Sumitomo HTR-200 is available here, and it is the only summer performance radial in that size. Falken makes one as well, but it is a all season as is the Pirelli (which is overpriced for what it is).

Currently I have a set of super bald Yokohama A-509 tires which I really love.

Any info or website links (to retailers, even if they are not in english) would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

(BTW: you'd be hard pressed to find a car sold here in Canada that comes with

13" rims, even 14" is only available on the smallest of new cars.)
Reply to
Myron Samila REMOVE NO SPAM

Myron Samila REMOVE NO SPAM skrev:

Try these:

Søren C. Fischer

Myron Samila REMOVE NO SPAM skrev:

Try these:

-- Mvh. Søren C. Fischer

falder mig svært, at opfatte anonyme Usenet skribenter seriøst

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer