Wiper Assembly Replacement

Hi, all, A Google search didn't come up with anything too useful, so I'm hoping someone here can help. The passenger-side wiper needs to be replaced on my 1999 SL. I bought an Anco (yeah, I know, I'd be better off with the not-much-more expensive Saturn model but, hey, I'm really, really cheap! ). But I can't figure out for the life of me how to get the original off. I can't find a nut or other fastener that appears to be holding the current one onto the wiper arm. Does anyone know of a free reference (no Chiltons or Haynes in the public library here) or a "replacing wiper blades for dummies" kind of description that I can use? Thanks!

Reply to
Steve

Go to

search for "replacing wiper blades "

Reply to
Graham

Thanks for the link Graham, I just sent it to my nephew in collegs, saved me a phone call, lol.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Thanks, Graham, I'll check it out later.

Reply to
Steve