101 Cars You Should Drive

Did anyone see the Speeds Channel's " 101 Cars You Should Drive. "?

Many impressive cars but I was interested in the Golden Hawk.

There wasn't much to it but, it was about Studebakers. It semed like the producers didn't know much about many of the old cars but it was nice to see the mention.

Does anyone know who's car it was.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

I've seen a few episodes, it's an enjoyable show.

The very first car in the very first episode was the Golden Hawk, and the guy really liked it, although he did make a comment something like "This thing has so much bling not even a pimp would drive it!"

He also gave a thumbnail sketch of the history of the Hawk and of Studebaker, and it was pretty accurate.

My biggest criticize was he seemed to think that all Golden Hawks were gold.

JeffDeWitt