Re: Did you ever see?

In article , captain snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

thats not low, you can hear 33hz... >

Yes, but you can also feel it. And in women, applied to the correct parts of the anatomy can cause spontaneous orgasm.

Do they not teach these kids anything?

12" sub, in a correctly packed tuned enclosure, positioned below, or behind the passenger seat.

Jesus, do my taxes actually go towards education at all these days. Do they learn nothing about accoustics and vibration in physics at school anymore?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Low frequencies are easilly heard, it's the really high ones you can't hear. The important question would heve been, what songs contain this frequency?

Reply to
Collaindo

nearly any vibration will have the effect or does a washing machine run at

33hz? what do you know about accustics? are you an expert ? having run rattle test in my home cinema a can tell you that the pictures on my wall resonate at 23hz but having played frequencys down to 18hz (the lowest my subs will play) my wife has never had a spontaneous orgasm. caused by my speakers.
Reply to
martyn watkins

the range of human hearing only goes as low as 20hz in most people

Reply to
martyn watkins

In article , captain snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

But 33hz exactley is the magix frequency, forget 23, or 18.

It is a very specific frequency. Does your wife often sit on you HC speakers when you are rattle testing them?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo