Fredericktown Tomato Festival Studebaker sighting

Sighted at the parade Saturday were 3 Avantis (2 were convertibles, I think only one was actually a Studebaker, but I'm not sure) 1 Daytona,

1 President, and a blue pickup. Since my Studebaker is busy rusting by the shed, I drove my Model A, a great (and big) parade for such a small town. I believe the cars were from Columbus, but I have been wrong once or twice.........
Reply to
tonymaddux