SAAB Festival

So? So? How was it? Any pictures? Did the Daewoo Matiz debut on the Sunday :P

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

There are no more Daewoos to debut in Europe; they have a Chevrolet badge now...

Reply to
MH

I think the Festival was great!

My pictures at:

/B

"Paul Halliday" skrev i meddelandet news:BEDE1C07.14D01% snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
Blacksmith

Thanks- great pictures.

John

Reply to
John B

Thanks as well. But no Swedish Chicks? :(

Reply to
Dan

in article hE%te.1701$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net, Dan at snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote on 21/06/2005 22:28:

Yeah, superb pictures! My lasting memory of Trollhättan was "happening across" a gang of skinny dipping teenage girls jumping into the Göta just before Erik Carlsson's Rondel :) Great day, that was :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

in article O1%te.27717$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net, Blacksmith at snipped-for-privacy@y.se wrote on 21/06/2005 21:47:

F'war!!! The Per Elkund Viggen ... Slobber!!!

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

Heck with that, I want details on that 96 with the 16-valve engine in it. How was it installed?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

And Daewoo here in Australia is changing too. It's no longer a brand all on it's own - it's now officially GM/Daewoo but even that might change since Daewoo (just like Ssang-Yong, etc.) has failed to take off here.

Saw, strangely, quite a few 9-5 'estate' wagons in the last few days - about

5 I think in total.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

So was, as expected, the announcement made to officially close the Trollhattan plant? Did the last car 'officially' come off the production line?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

"Blacksmith" skrev i en meddelelse news:O1%te.27717$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net...

Seems like they've done a fine job, renovating the Saab Museum.

Reply to
Henrik B.

Of course not - silly Q.

Reply to
Henrik B.

Craig,

They even had the new facelifted 9-5 and 9-5 wagon at the Factory as I noticed there.

Amazing Saab Festival!!!

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy