Saab Festival

Well folks, 1 more day until I depart for the Saab Festival!! I am looking forward to it! I will be taking up to 1.5GB worth of photos for all of us to enjoy as well as up to 6 straight hours of video footage wherever I can.

For more information, please visit

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

forward to it! I will be taking up to 1.5GB worth of photos for all of us to enjoy as well as up to 6 straight hours of video footage wherever I can.

Have fun. Look forward to the pictures!

Dan

Reply to
Dan