OT car for sale

I normally don't post any other brands of car on this post but this car was very nice and knowing that some of us collect other brands I decided to post just this one. Don't get too PO at me. As I said I seen this car up close and it was really nice! Plus I have picture if anyone is interested just email me.

For sale:

1956 Mercury Monterey, 2dr Hrdtp., older frame off restoration, 312 c.i rebuilt engine, automatic, air conditioning is ice cold, good chrome and paint, original working radio. Everything works and drives smooth. $25,000.
Reply to
Rick Courtier

Hello Rick,

I have tried the collecting other brands idea and always sell them within a year and go back to Studebaker.

Michael Float

Rick Courtier wrote:

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Ok sounds good..A friend use to own one new...where is the picture??

Lansing

Please remove the X to e-mail me...I get spam here daily

Reply to
ConcreteGuy

It's not me. . .I'm just seen this car at my last car show and knew it was a winner for someone out there.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Just sent you a email with the pictures included.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Hey Rick,

Did you ever get the picures I sent?

Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

No

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Dammit.... Am resending the e-mail as soon as I send this

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

What email address are you using?

Reply to
Rick Courtier

snipped-for-privacy@graphicworkshop.com is the address I used

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

That's right. . .now I'm going to get a lot of crap emails.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Rick...Never got it..could be cause you need to take the X out to e-mail me ,I should have that set here somewhere ,somehow but did not know how to set it up...I'm Using the free verson of Free Agent to read news groups here...

Lansing

e-mail address........ snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca

Please remove the X to e-mail me...I get spam here daily

Reply to
ConcreteGuy

Resent them this morning!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

You resent them every morning ..... Jeff (Ba Humbug backatcha!) Rice

"Rick Courtier" wrote..

Reply to
Jeff Rice

That's not what I was thinking!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Yes, Smartass!

I was thinking something about "the sun not shining" and "put something somewhere" then all of a sudden the thought of "beer" and I forgot what I was thinking about.

Reply to
Rick Courtier