Poor Taste or just bad cooking!

Cant really tell which it tis but my guess is the cooking draws the bad taste.I think the truth is that the good guys are all gone,passed on and now some idiots have their rides.Oh, sorry I dontmean to be so harsh but you are what you are.

I am outta here,I know you wont miss me anyway,i dont post much at all anyway.....I come for education BUT ...NONE HERE ANYWAY.

WON BEST IN SHOW WITH THE 29 PRESIDENT 7 PASSENGER 3 WEEKS AGO

GOOMBY

Reply to
21sp6

Who the heck you be? Are you the sponge brain type?

Reply to
jimmijim