Pic of YOUR ride??

Hey group, I've been lurking around here and posting the odd time... I'm sure it may have been done before but I would love to see a thread with people posting a link to their Jeep...stock, modified, big or small I'd love to see them all...

Here are mine 2003 TJ (HIS)w/ 3" ProComp suspension lift, 2" spacer in front (to compensate for winch weight) 11/2" in the rear, 1" body lift, custom home brewed LCA's, Skyjacker adjustable track bar and Skyjacker tie rod, Warn skid plates everywhere, ARB Safari Snorkle, 8000lb winch, 33" Interco TrXus MT's oh and a loose nut behind the wheel ;)

1995 ZJ (HERS) w/ 4" Rockkrwler coils, Skyjacker Nitro shocks, BDS adjustable jointed upper and lower control arms, Rockkrawler adjustable track bar on 31" Cooper STT's...she's quite the mall crawler ;)

So come on everyone...lets see them rides!

Thanks everyone, hope ya's play along ;)

Reply to
4X4PLAY

There are a fair number of pix on Frappr page that Kate set up.

billy ray

butner

-- Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at

281-807-JEEP (5337)
Reply to
J. Sprauer

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Nice Jeeps! Earle you pick the colors yourself?? lol

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Here's my grandson

And my libby taken just a day or two ago in North Carolina sporting a couple of my Christmas gifts, tint and light bar.
And, of course there is the link that BillyRay posted. if you don't have something up, join in!
have 98, may as well go for a hundred ! KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Earle, just what have you got in that sippy cup?

Reply to
billy ray

I want to hear the story that goes with JimG's water adventure pix on Frappr!

Reply to
billy ray

YEA! Me too! Hubs and I looked at that and wondered how hard it went thunk when it came down and if he still has a back bumper.

KJK

: > And my libby taken just a day or two ago in North Carolina sporting a : > couple : > of my Christmas gifts, tint and light bar. : >

: > And, of course there is the link that BillyRay posted. if you don't have : > something up, join in! : >

> We have 98, may as well go for a hundred !: >

: > KJK : >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I was wondering how much of his undercarriage was underwater at the bottom of the creek.

Reply to
billy ray

Here's Clementine:

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

yeah, like this one here:

Old Crow '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(somebody else's baby now) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM, DOF#51, DH#2 "There's only 1 RE"

Reply to
Old Crow

heres mine

Steve G

tw _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Steve G wrote:

Reply to
twaldron

What a great shot! No wonder you wanted an orange hat :)

KJK

[...]

: > -- : > Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ : >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Here's my ride.

2000 TJ Sport. 3" lift, 33X12.50R15 BFG M/T, 15X10 MICKY THOMPSON CLASSIC LOCKS Custom rocker panals and brush guard.

Tom Reins

Reply to
cantrelm

Thanks, too bad we were just getting used to the camera:^( Still waiting for the hat.......

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Mine is on the frapper site too.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain