2001 legacy wgn roof gutters

Wondering if the roof gutters are supposed to drain down through the molding on the front pillar? Asking because I get water dumped on the drivers side window when I first drive the car after a rain and then brake. Dosn't do it as much on the passenger side. Real PITA if the window is open.

TIA F. Plant

Reply to
F. Plant

The answer seems to be yes. Not sure if it was an appropriate way to clean it but I slid a piece of cardboard under the rubber seal and ran it down the pillar a few times. Water now flows through it. Hopefully I did not damage the paint too much. F.Plant

Reply to
F. Plant

I am not aware about the roof gutters. Do you guys have some info regarding roof gutters then do share it with us. I have one product named Liquid Roof Coatings do you guys have some info about this?

Reply to
epdmroofers