how strong are your roof gutters !!!

I cant imagine they are strong enough to stop this if you have to brake heavily !

Great idea though !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Perhaps if you have a type 4 engine. I don't think a 1600 type 1 engine would live long with that much added load...

Tony

Reply to
TonyW

I beat you to it. I covered that in a post on 11/07/2009 under Subject: Unusual camper/trailer towed by a Beetle.

My link included the narrator on camera at the beginning. So nyah! There were only two replies to my post, so your post is helping raise awareness for this rare camper/trailer. And shouldn't we all find a cause for which we can help raise awareness?

-- Randall

Reply to
Randall

I just want to find one to look at in real life.

G2

Reply to
Gerald L.