2005 Legacy GT Limited...

Howdy Folks,

Looking to purchase this car soon. I have owned a 2001 Outback (Base wagon) with auto. I ahve really enjoyed this car but I'm looking for something sporty, and since I love all wheel drive, the Legacy looks great to me.

Any owners out there happy with the 2005 Legacy GT Limited

Thanks

Reply to
SJM Designs

Paul Harding

YUP

Reply to
Bob H

_______________________ Very much. The only downside for me is that the stereo is integrated into the climate control = can't just buy an aftermarket radio. The stereo with sub woofer does sound good though.

Legacy forum:

springnr