2005 Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Wagon Owners

Hi All-

I'm in the market for a new 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited Wagon with the automatic transmission. Wondering if there are any owners out there willing to share their experiences with this car, including prices paid.

Thanks in advance for any information provided.

Reply to
Kent

I have one, but with a 5-speed. Check out

for plenty of opinions...

-scott

Reply to
Scott Vinick

I have the Outback XT, Dont get an automatic the 5spd is so much faster!

Reply to
Cro 33