93 Impreza where is thermostat?

I've become default mechanic of my college student daughter's car w/o benefit of Chiltons- wonder if someone can tell me where T- stat is located- is it in that elbow where lower radiator hose attaches to block?

Reply to
Sev

yes

"Sev" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
wim

berichtnews: snipped-for-privacy@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

Thx. Unfortunately, after I changed T-stat today, still overheating. Full of coolant, no leaks, fans on- guess it's check radiator flow, water pump/ belt, head gasket... I did change plugs recently, but they seemed gapped ok etc; seem to recall having a car years ago that ran hot due to hot plugs, though.

Reply to
Sev