Binned the Bridgestones on my WRX

& replaced them with a set of Khumo (numbers escape me) Khumo (in the UK) are seen as a bit of a budget tyre, they cost me £280 for four & the difference on my WRX is amazing, dry grip is scary, wet grip is superb, they are miles quieter as any speed & they have a nice kerb stopper moulded onto the sidewall to protect your rims!!

If they last half as long as Michelin I aint bothered!

I'll keep you posted on wear etc!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige