1967 Coronet Production Numbers

I am looking at getting a 1967 Coronet R/T with manual transmission and I am interested in the production numbers for that year.

I can't seem to find them online, so if anyone can point me in that direction I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

Reply to
GAmac

See replies to earlier post "Production Numbers for Voyagers and Caravans'

Reply to
CaravanGuy

Adding alt.hi-po.mopars to your distribution. Someone on there is bound to have a reference book handy.

Don't know where you were looking online, but there's plenty of info out there. Mopar Mailing List, a.h-p.m, moparts.com, etc. etc. etc.

Reply to
Steve
15,788 (117 Hemis, and 660 440s)

Reply to
rob

oops sorry those are charger numbers

Reply to
rob

Hemi numbers only

Dodge Coronet 440 "W203" Hardtop 55 Dodge Coronet R/T Hardtop and Convertible 283 - 121 with 4 speed

haven found the full numbers yet though.........

Reply to
rob
10,181 according to Sessler's redbook. 638 of those were convertibles. All of them were big blocks, of course. I don't know how many were manual.

HTH, Lefty

Reply to
Lefty