Bluetooth and Verizon Wireless

Anyone here with a Harmon Kardon system and Verizon Wireless?

My Motorola W755 connects well to the Bluetooth on my 2010 Outback with the exception of the phonebook.

Discovered to my dismay that when I access the VW Navigator I lose all sounds from the phone. By that I mean it doesn't play through the car speaker nor does any sound emit from the phone itself after Bluetooth pairs the two.

Other than finding a phone with full compliance might someone know how to either get the sound to the speakers or restored to the phone when paired?

Reply to
Jim

Yeah....get a GPS system. Verizon's Navigator is great, it gets you door-to-door fantastically, and either costs $2.99 per use or $9.99 a month.

I got a TomTom on eBay for $42 including shipping, and have had it for about a year now. That's $3.50 a month and going down. Not as good door-to-door, but for $5+ less a month I can deal with that.

Jane has a pleasant voice, too!

Reply to
Hachiroku