New Harmon Map

Just got notification of a new map update for my 2018 Outback with Harmon head-end unit: Rel_A1.19.24.20 NAFTA published 2019012-06 17:12

On 12/6/2019 4:22 PM, John McGaw wrote:

Update installed successfully -- took about 1/2 hour IIRC. I can still identify at least one error on the map but there still seems to be no way to notify anybody about it so I had better get over it.