Factory Alarm System On 2003 WRX

I have the standard alarm system on my WRX that locks and unlocks the doors and beeps the horn, it does not flash the lights. I really want it to flash the lights and was wondering if there was something I could do to get them to flash. Is there just a relay that needs to be put in ? Is there anywhere where I can get a wiring diagram for the factory alarm system ?

Thanks A Bunch Lexington, KY

Reply to
A.S.S.

Do you mean flash the lights when you turn the alarm on and off? If so, the factory alarm does that (flashes the lights once when you arm, and twice when you disarm - I disabled the horn beep, and just have the lights flash.) Does your car have the OEM alarm? (keyless entry comes standard, but the alarm is an option)

Reply to
David & Caroline

I guess I must have just the keyless entry system then, because the horn and door locks are the only thing that the remote does. I would have to buy the alarm system and install it I guess....

Reply to
W.R.X.