Toyota factory alarm

Who has the details on the factory alarm. 2004 tacoma model with keyless entry

Reply to
Alesandra

David Long

I'd like to know everything about it. I like the way it works with a remote or key. But it seems the only alarm is when the glass breaks. Do you have a book, instructions or a link?

And I'm need a third remote I will have to buy. My search will start mid week. any pointers?

Reply to
Alesandra

supposedly you should have to purchase an alarm if your truck came with remote keyless entry. Just unplug a wire or something and you have an alarm except for glass breaking sensor, see tech section on

I purchased one on eBay and installed it myself. What do you want to know?

Reply to
TacomaDude