Hancook or Falken Tires

Has anyone tried any of the tires from Hancook or Falken?

Reply to
Mark Bergman

Yes, I recently (2 months a go) purchased a set of Falken ZE512s. Once I got them balanced properly and exchanged two out of round tires, I find them to be quiet and smooth running with good road grip though they are harder than than the OE tires that came with my 2000 Outback.

Reply to
JDC

I have falken azenis sports on my svx. They are by far the best bang for the buck for a low cost ultra high performance tire. Alot of wrx drivers prefer these for autocross use. I have driven on them daily for over a year now and they are bald at this point (~30k miles) and still stick to dry roads like glue. They wore very evenly. I will replace these with another set.

Reply to
Rat

I put incredibly inexpensive Hankook Radial H714 on my 95 L Wagon after severe having alignment and noise issues (don't remember the other brand and don't want to, either). It felt like a whole new car - best investment so far - sold the car though, so I can't tell you how they hold up.

Florian

Reply to
Florian Feuser /FFF/

Had Azenis Sports on my WRX last year, switched to Toyo Proxe 4's this year and am really surprised at how well they perform. The proxes, imho, are the better of the two tires....I have no experience w/ Hancook

Reply to
WRXtreme

Falken Ziex 512 on WRX - day and night comparing with OEM Potenzas: smooth ride, better grip and excellent wet braking. Best bang for a buck!

Reply to
David Spektor

i love my azenis rs (sport)!

ken