paint on interior panels

Has anyone had a problem with paint coming off the interior panels-by driver side door handle, and shift lever panel? I have an ?05 Subaru Outback I bought in Dec. 06 and the problem has occured on both panels now.

Reply to
lugerider

A gripe to the dealer might get you new panels...

-- Todd H.

Todd H.

Tried-it didn?t work.

"Todd H." wrote: > lugerider writes: > > > Has anyone had a problem with paint coming off the interior > panels-by > > driver side door handle, and shift lever panel? I have an > ?05 Subaru > > Outback I bought in Dec. 06 and the problem has occured on > both panels > > now. > > A gripe to the dealer might get you new panels... > > -- > Todd H. > 2001 Legacy Outback Wagon, 2.5L H-4 > Chicago, Illinois USA

Reply to
lugerider