Re: Random STi observations

1) This is a moot point now, since one person suggested I need not warm my

>car up for several minutes, but I noticed that it isn't possible to start up >the car, and then use the extra remote doorlock to lock the car. Is there a >way around this?

no, this is a feature. if i recall correctly, it was described in the latest "drive" magazine. apparently the remotes won't work when the key is in the ignition.

2) Seems like there is a strange smell coming from the engine compartment >when I start driving.

when i first got mine, i slipped the clutch a lot (my driveway is uphill and my street is also a hill.) got plenty of clutch stink until i adjusted to the clutch feel.

Reply to
4MLA1FN