96 Cavalier Warning Light

Hi, my daughter's friend has a 96 cavalier and one of the dashboard warning lights comes on & goes off while driving. She doesn't have the users manual so I can't look up what the light is. It's on the far left side, has a down pointing arrow and a squiggly line. Looks like a "low fluid" light but I'm not sure, and if so, not sure which fluid. I filled the washer fluid reservoir but it still comes on which leads me to think it might be antifreeze/coolant. But again, can't be sure without the user manaul. Does anyone have a manual, or a link to an online manual, and can help me out?

Thanks.

Reply to
Roy

George

That will presumably be the low coolant light.

I believe this car will take DEX-COOL, the red-colored stuff - if so, use that to top it off, not regular green coolant.

Reply to
Robert Hancock